Note: The transcript preparation is on chargeable basis and must be applied by only those students who wish to apply to universities and colleges abroad for further education. It is not compulsory for all the students.
This is to bring to the notice of all the alumni and the present students of JG Institute of Business Administration, that with effect from June 01, 2021, if any student wants the transcripts of the mark sheets to be prepared, they have to visit our website www.jgiba.jgcolleges.org.
Follow the steps mentioned here under.
- On the Website, in the menu, select “TRANSCRIPT”
- Click on the link named “Transcript Application”.
- Download the Excel sheet named ‘Student Transcript Data Entry” on your computer.
- Enter the details in the sheet named “General Data” and “All Semester Data”.
- Follow the guideline mentioned below to enter the data…
- Before you start entering the data, keep only those 6 mark sheets with you in which you have cleared all the subjects.
- Enter the data compulsorily in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Do not make any mistake in the data entry.
- You must know the number of attempts to clear subjects. (Incorrect number of attempts will make your transcript invalid)
- You have to fill the data in all the cells which are in RED. The cell will change the colour once you fill in the data.
- Please check that no cell is filled with RED If any cell is filled with red colour that means you have to enter data in that cell. Without the complete data in the excel sheet, your transcript will be incorrect and invalid.
- After completing the data entry in the excel sheet, save it and without changing the name of the file mail the file to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please report to college (go to college) with all the original mark sheets (even those mark sheets in which you have failed).
- Meet the college clerk during office hours. After the complete verification of the transcript with the original mark sheets, the concerned authority will sign and hand over the transcripts to you.
- Please be very meticulous, very patient and supportive to receive the Transcript without error and at the earliest.
- College holds all the rights to demand for any necessary document for verification and check authenticity of the documents with Gujarat university if it is found necessary.
Below is the Link to Download the Excel File: